Did you see the March 2004 5.0 Mustang Mag yet?

• Sponsors (?)

WOW, thanks for all the replys guys, that just made this even better!!! I'm so exited... I could barely sleep last night and it was only in the showcase. I won't be able to sleep for a week if I ever get a full feature. I didn't know when it was going to be in the magazine, and I wouldn't have known yesterday if my buddy Troy (yeahloh95) didn't call my house and tell my wife, I quickly made a detour while I was out and grabbed a copy.

I HAVE to get new wheels to even be concidered for a feature, so to answer your question Zero... yes I'm still looking and I want to buy something soon but I have yet to find "THE" wheel. Trust me, I've been looking as that is all I seem to do anymore on the net but I'm picky as hell and want to be sure I pick the right one. A lot of wheel companies will be coming out with their '04 styles soon, so I'm watching for that. I have more selections now than I've posted, but I've exhausted that topic on here and with my friends, so I want to be ready with my credit card in hand before I make another post about it.

As for the article, I spoke with Michael about my car briefly about the various boards I'm on, and that I "thought" I had the fastest 94-95 NA 'vert in the land. I was kinda hoping he'd put that in there so some of the debate in my own head could be put to rest as to whether or not I really am, but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth and am very pleased with just being in there. He took all the info from my website so I didn't really know what he was going to write. Next time I'll be sure to plug stangnet and the like, and have that question put in there. I'm really pleased by how good the pictures came out, and how big it was. I think that is my favorite picture of my car ever. Thanks again guys
-Paul

yeah i picked it up last night and as soon as i saw your car i called your house :banana: it was cool that i was there when he took that pic too !congrats of and when are you going to post some pics of that "new " wing ?
Troy

VibrantRedGT said:
The article says "it's all but faster than one of our project cars." Gotta feel good about that, N/A with no power adder and heavy vert. Congrats!

That REALLY made my day when I saw that!!! They have some stout projects cars too.

Troy- I didn't know I was in there until you called. My dad and I were out at Lowes buying insulation and stuff to build shelves and getting ready to "enlarge" my garage so I made a quick stop and bought the last copy on the shelf! I'm glad you were there with me that day so you knew to look for it in the magazine, otherwise I'd probably have read about it on here before I even saw it myself!

Here you go...

mvc016f.jpg

That's funny you mention that Tom... last night as my wife Molly flipped through the magazine, she looked at the BOTM picture and said she could do that and do it much better. I concider myself a lucky man in regards to how beautiful my wife is, I think she'd do my car proud if she posed on it... just as long as she doesn't pose on my new wing!

Silverbullet-So far I only have 1 issue as that is all they had left but when I find more, I will buy them!!!

Troy- I can't wait until the weather breaks and I get to pull my car out of the garage and really get a good look at it. Did you notice the battery box and cable kit in the background of the wing pic? :)

Whoa this stuff is pretty cool. Now I can say I talk to a famous guy every once in a while. Just a "congratulations" does not do you or your car justice, but thats about all I can offer. Great work!

Joe