different fox coupe rear seats? 96+? 02+?

dderek

Feb 29, 2004
ok ive seen how easy it is to swap front seats out to almost any year except 05+

but do the back coupe seats swap just as easily to match?
and how do the different years fit?
i saw one post that said one swap, forget which year left weird gaps?

anybody have pictures?

i dont want to change out my crappy cloth fox seats for nice fronts and keep the crappy cloth back seats:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

94-04 rear coupe seats can work. What you need is the metal frame that the SN95 seats bolt to. You bolt that in the void left by your stock seats and they will fold down and bye functional.

There was a pic kicking around. I'll see if i can find it

Here ya go. The gloss black part is the Sn95 frame you will need to get as well. Unfortunately I didn't know this when i put my Sn95 seats in my hatch, so I threw this peice out rather than selling it to someone who needed it

SN95_rear_in_coupe2.jpg

SN95_rear_in_coupe3.jpg

I haven't measured the space, but it looks to be like 2" or so on each side. You could probably push out the quarter panels a bit to reduce the gaps. I still have my seat frame, I did some measurements before, I'll have to look for them.

Oh, and the guy that did the pass through, he cut out the cross bracing behind the seat. I'd probably add some reinforcements especially if you are driving it hard.