Dirty Stang + Warm Temperatures = Clean Stang

glowstang93

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Feb 9, 2003
Illinois
Temps the last 2 days have been in the 50's. Had to take advantage of the great weather to give her a nice wash and wax and a good interior cleaning. Got the touchup paint out and filled in all the chips and spots. I usually post only the clean pics, so this time I'm posting some of the dirty ones too. Just wanted to prove that I do drive it in bad weather too :D .
View attachment 402194

View attachment 402196

View attachment 402198

View attachment 402199

View attachment 402201

View attachment 402203

View attachment 402205

View attachment 402206

• Sponsors (?)

It's been warm here too. All the snow has been melting like crazy and the streets are full of dirty water. I've been driving windows down blasting the radio, but a quick drive leaves my car coated in black dirty snow water. I've had to hose it off 4 times already :(

Looks great man. I washed my filthy car today too. And my dd jeep. Of course I left the jeep outside, and right when I was about through with the car, one of those half cloudy/sunny heavy rains came in and rinsed it for me. Talk about me being pissed.

Ok, so it could have been dirtier, but it was sure bothering me. Im in southeastern Illinois, about 5 hrs south of Chicago. Curb feelers? All stock underneath. I did have my 3 kids inside and the subs weigh the rear end down some. Thanks for the nice comments and keep thinking about summer, it will be here soon.:)