Disabled 02's and another CEL! after exhaust install

fromadig91

Jul 27, 2008
I recently installed an off-road x-pipe, about 20 mins after running it through a CEL as I was expecting it to, so I reflashed it with the livewire performance tune and under the user options you are able to turn off the 02 sensors (I did this) Now I am getting a cut off when I go WOT (about 4500 ish to 5500 ish RPMS) it kind of bogs a bit but once it hits around 5800 RPMS it picks back up and continues to pull. the CEL code its now throwing is P0174, and that has something to do with the MAF, it does tend to idle a bit ruff at times as well...kinda bogs down to a few hundred RPMS then kicks up to about 1200 and just does that for a wile....I rev it slightly, and it goes away for a bit :shrug: I dunno anymore

• Sponsors (?)

OBD-II Trouble Code: P0174 System Too Lean (Bank 2) Possibly a dirty maf.

I would also check for an exhaust leak where the xpipe connects to the header. Seafoam works great for checking for exhaust leaks.

+1
i use to have an o/r x and had the same code i just ignored it until one day i drove on a really bumpy road and my exhaust came really loose and i could tell it was leaking(between the header and x-pipe) and i tightened it back up and never got the code again. i never had any problems with the engine bogging though