does anyone know where i can find something like this......

mootang

Dec 5, 2004
texas
does anyone know where i can find something like this for our years?
EDIT: sorry i should of been more discriptive. I want an alternater and powersteering bracket setup like this.

f50_351b.jpg

Attachments

• f50_351b.jpg
    f50_351b.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Sponsors (?)

march's are for fox cars only,i called them about it.they told me that there isnt a big enough demand for stuff like that for the 94-95 cars since they only made them with 5.0 those two years.but if i converted over to the fox style timing cover and they'd sell whatever i wanted.so i said thanks for nothing and hung up.so i guess,short of having someone custom fab something for them we are screwed.

how expensive do you think it would be to custom fab? it looks like it wouldn't be too difficult to make a template, other than that it's cutting two pieces and making a tie rod type connector. doesn't seem that hard to me... those are probably cnc'd but i'll bet you could cut the brackets with a ban saw and the tie rods with a lathe (the sleeves to put over the center pipe) or just get stock(s/p? .. i.e. solid) pipe and tap the ends

i think it's doable

yeah that picture is of the fox setup from march. I called them as well and they said that they don't have anything for our cars. If I cant find anything I will probably just switch to the fox cover and water pump since my cover is a little beat up from a balancer incident(jb weld is keeping it from spiting oil out right now).

but if anyone knows of a company that makes something similar let me know.