Does Anyone Know???

trufflebutter

Apr 16, 2015
Hello all -

So I came across this image while looking for new wheels.. I have a 2013 GT and I believe the image is of a 2012 GT. My question here is.....

Does anyone know what the front lower valance/bumper is??? I have seen the mesh before but its more or less just the whole 2 square openings in the center lower with the mesh.

It looks custom and almost like the RTR rear-plate idea with the 2 square air spots are for the 2013 mustangs. I have looked all over and can't seem to come up with anything.

Hoping someone out there has seen this and know what it is or where one could buy... Or even the owner may arise and shed some light for me.. I am really interested in this "mod" as it looks completely different from most front ends I have seen and it would go great with the RTR theme I am starting to do.

Thanks to anyone and everyone!

Attachments

• 1_Ford_Mustang_5.0_20_Autobahn_Altenberg_Gloss_Black_Wheels_rims_AudioCityUsa-1024x683.jpg
    1_Ford_Mustang_5.0_20_Autobahn_Altenberg_Gloss_Black_Wheels_rims_AudioCityUsa-1024x683.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Ya that's what I'm thinking as well.. I was just hoping it could be bought or maybe in pieces at least to do myself.. Just completely fits the scheme of what I want to do with mine. =/