Door window out of adjustment

I just installed a new window regulator in the driver side door. With the window all the way up the top stickout toward the outside of the car and there is a gap between the window and the rear quarter window. there must be an adjustment for this but I don't know where.

• Sponsors (?)

In and out adjustment is the guide at the end or the door the glass rides up and down in ,with the door open you will see the bolts near the latch ,the wind wing also adjust the in and out of the door glass ,there is a allen bolt with a nut under the door panel

In and out adjustment is the guide at the end or the door the glass rides up and down in ,with the door open you will see the bolts near the latch ,the wind wing also adjust the in and out of the door glass ,there is a allen bolt with a nut under the door panel
Are you able to help me in detail with the issue of my driver's side door window being able to move back and forth (toward the engine and back) when in the door? It keeps sliding backwards and causes issues when closing the door the windows touch. I understand the track the window slides up and down in, but dont get how the bolts near the latch adjust this. Here is a video of the window movement :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrg4s40CVA4

Also notice im missing two adjustments here I see in other videos. What goes here and are they needed?

Attachments

• IMG_7026.jpg
    IMG_7026.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure but I do appreciate your time. Almost wondering if there is a way to push the rear channel the window sits in towards the front of the car? Because my trouble is when the window is towards the back of the door, not the front. the rear channel just bolts in the back of the door so dont see a way to make it pinch the glass forward.

Attachments

• 6566DoorMechanismsexplodedview.jpg
    6566DoorMechanismsexplodedview.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 91