Drag racers.Need opinions for my front end & a few Q's

I need to complete my front end for a street/strip car. As of now, I have an AJE K-member, D&D A-arms, & Maximum CC plates. I wanna run the Strange adjustable struts, but open to all suggestions. Here's my Q's:

*What's a good, but not too expensive coil-over kit that works with the Strange struts?
*What spring rate/length should I be looking for (street & strip)?
*Anyone have any issues not running a front sway bar for a street car (I will NOT be corner carving in this car)?

• Sponsors (?)

Im not sure what coil over kit would be best for you, but a friend has the UPR coil over kit on his Strange struts and they work fine. I personally run QA1 struts as they are already threaded for coil overs and you just need to buy the kit with the hat and adjusters...along with springs.

You'll need a 14" spring, and will most likely need to try a few different rates. Thats how i found what made my car 60ft the best...I think I ended up with 110lb springs.

I have never , ever had an issue with no front sway bar on the street....even with skinnies up front. Im sure some will tell you that your car will almost automatically veer off the road without it...but thats just BS.

First off "X" thank you I have been into stangs for a long time and the swaybars and quad shocks were always first to go. I never veered of the road into a canyon either because of it. I run the UPR stuff all around and love it. I use the strange stuff on the street with a UPR 14/125 spring.

the D&D coilover kit is great
and the strange adjustable struts are the way to go considering they have a lifetime warranty and its easy to switch them from 70/30 to 90/10
i have no swaybar (fron or back) in my 2900 lb. mustang and its not that big of deal, i didnt even notice a difference when i to the front one off
i have the 250 lb. spring rate on my coilovers