Drivers side rear wheel sticks out further than the passenger side???

• Sponsors (?)

OR some of the brackets could have been welded on in the wrong spot.

One of my front tires stick out more than the other because the k member is off center.

I had that too with my stock K-member. Then i did a PA-racing tubular K and thought that would fix it but it still sticks out a lil. :( I did not go through the centering procedure though so i might do that this summer.

i have it, too, and it's really noticable w/ the 17x10.5 deep dish wheels. it's like a 1/4 inch, or so.

the driver side looks perfect, but you can tell the passenger side is off, too far inside compared to the driver's.

I have it also I believe that is how they came from FORD. Every stang I have seen locally is like that. Look at your motor it will be like an inch to the pass side. and I believe the drive shaft does not go right to the center of the rear end (it sits to the other side a bit. its not really a problem/noticeable unless you are running some pretty wide wheels. Just roll your fender to clear the tire. No one will notice it just looking at your car unless they know its there

probably stock boushing spwhere in the real 4-link bars... once these go bad (and they all do) nothing sites right... I am 98% sure mine is perfectly centered with the factory five uppers and all poly bushings otherwise...

Are all 94-98 axle shafts not the same length? It's the NE axles which I thought were longer.

Duncan and the guys are right. It's normal. Worn bushings and a lack of lateral axle location exacerbate the issue. With the stock wheels and tires stuffed 2 feet inside the fenders, we don't often see the inequality.

Oh, both my stangs have it too.