Dual Exhaust

TheStang

Jan 29, 2004
I have on Question.. Has anyone put dual exhaust on there mustangv6?? Did u go with the catbak or the true dual?? Anyone know what kind of difference it makes??

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Let me restate what I mean.. Sorry came out wrong..

Ok im going to get the cat bak dual exhaust.. what does something like that run?? Sorry like I said I dont kno much but im trying to learn.. When getting the catbak dual, I would only need in 1 flowmaster correct? I thought so, but I wanted t check and make sure.. Cuz I want to get my car tri9cked out for a v6 engine..
I appreciate all the help..

:nice: I've got an '03 V6 and I went true dual, with two stainless steel tailpipes, dual flowmaster mufflers, and dual chrome tips. Going true dual is the best bet and the only way to get the max horsepower and torque. I paid $395 for my system, after getting a 10% break from the shop that sold it to me. You could probably get a catback for closer to $200-$250, but you won't be getting the extra power that an additional pipe would bring you. It depends on what you want to spend. After I got the exhaust set up, I hooked up a BBK Cold Air Induction system for $250 and now I'm extremely happy with the sound I'm getting out of it. It's a deep and steady tone through the whole rpm band. Again though, it's all in how much you want to spend and how much good sound means to you.