F fd06stang New Member May 5, 2012 20 0 2 Dec 29, 2012 #1 Dec 29, 2012 #1 Looking to put on a dual exhaust on my 06 V6. Are there any drawbacks to doing this? What are the advantages to this? My car is totally stock but I like the looks of the dual exhaust. It's a daily driver so I don't want anything too loud.
Looking to put on a dual exhaust on my 06 V6. Are there any drawbacks to doing this? What are the advantages to this? My car is totally stock but I like the looks of the dual exhaust. It's a daily driver so I don't want anything too loud.
SpartaPerformance 10 Year Member Nov 5, 2006 2,517 61 89 Long Island NY Dec 30, 2012 #2 Dec 30, 2012 #2 Whenever you allow your engine to breath better there are never any drawbacks. The FRPP kit is a great way to go.
Whenever you allow your engine to breath better there are never any drawbacks. The FRPP kit is a great way to go.