Dyno of Two Foxes

Black1987

my wife Bedazzled my input shaft
15 Year Member
Jan 9, 2011
NC
One on the sitesI follow, buy scraped Mustangs. Dynoed two of the stock foxes they got in.

30 years of consistency.
9493B5E9-DCC0-4F92-9F98-4C2F67F6D8F7.jpeg

Hyperlink for the source.

View: https://www.facebook.com/254635911239164/posts/4229818643720851/?d=n

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Interesting but not surprising. These cars were consistent from the factory. I'd like to see them dyno with the f'd up stuff we used to do back in the days. Rotated throttle bodies...bashed in FPRs...catalytic converters gone....air pump ditched....PS gone.....fan off...turbo coupe injectors ( compensated with controlled vacuum leak )...no filter in the air box..timing bumped up. Yes, people actually took the fan off at the track. Would run it and shut it down at the top end.

Hey, I did that just a few years back
Yes, people actually took the fan off at the track. Would run it and shut it down at the top end.
Hey! I did that just a few years back! In 2015, it helped me get a GT40 combo on all-seasons to run a 12.63 with a 1.83 60'

Reactions: 1 users
Hey, I did that just a few years back

Hey! I did that just a few years back! In 2015, it helped me get a GT40 combo on all-seasons to run a 12.63 with a 1.83 60'

Glad to see you around , hope you And the cars are doing well I know you take long breaks from here time to time

Reactions: 1 user
All is well. Just got picked up for a promotion, the last one I need to lock in retirement. Priorities will change, and I hope that leads to more time with my stangs, soon.

Regarding the two dynos, that's pretty cool and it's pretty consistent with stockers back in the day. Honestly, 200 was on the high end, but from one dyno to the next, numbers looked a little different, too. @Black1987 You should consider adding them to the dyno thread stickied at the top of the forum.

Reactions: 1 users