Early Mustang 302 EFI Mass Air Conversion

Hello,

I have a 1966 Mustang with a 302, 351 windsor heads with screw in studs, guide plates, hardened push rods, 1:6 ratio roller rockers, a very mild lunati flat tappet cam, and a edelbrock performer rmp intake with a holley 4 barell carb. I am looking to do an EFI swap. I already have the Upper and lower intakes, fuel rail and distributor off of a 1986 t bird 5.0 H.O. I know that it is speed density but am going to convert it to Mass Air.

My dilema is trying to figure out what cam to use. I was reading that I should change my flat tappet cam over to a roller set up, becaus right now I am using the firing order (1 5 4 2 6 3 7 8) where I need the other firing order of (1 3 7 2 6 5 4 8). For this motor I want to get a decent roller cam that I can still use my heads with that will give me a decent power band. and maybe a little bit of a lopy Idle. I have been looking at the E303 cam by ford. I havent really been that involved with cams before and just not sure what to go for as well as Throttle body, and Fuel injectors. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks! :D

• Sponsors (?)

Can't help with the cam, but the wiring harness for EFI conversion is MULTIPORT EFI WIRING HARNESS M-12071-A50* Complete Harness from PCM to Injectors. Check summit or Jegs to get the best price.