Easy to install Electric Fan? Does anyone sell one with the thermo switch and wiring?

• Sponsors (?)

gruvee87vertgt said:
do you know how much is the two? do you have one?
$219 for the Black Magic and $285 for the xtreme though Jegs. I'm sure you could find them cheaper somewhere else if you look.
I have the black magic and it didn't cool as good as my stock fan and wouldn't stop me from running hot...PB

pb_paulie_b said:
$219 for the Black Magic and $285 for the xtreme though Jegs. I'm sure you could find them cheaper somewhere else if you look.
I have the black magic and it didn't cool as good as my stock fan and wouldn't stop me from running hot...PB

Thats a huge ripoff, screw jegs. I got my Xtreme fan from mustang warehouse in canada and paid 280$ CANADIAN with 2 day shipping to my door. and that was back a year ago when the canadian dollar wasnt even worth as much.

I run a 100 dollar Mr. Gasket that i got from the local speed shop...paid an extra 30 for the adjustable thermal controller and it works great. I can't see you needing anything more if you're still using a stock radiator, since the fan is more than adequate for the stocker.

i've had the black magic #175 for a few months now and it has worked great, not a single complaint. however, i keep good maintainance on my car, including flushing the cooling system every six months or so. the kit is very easy to install and includes everything you will need. i got mine from brother's performance for around $220 delivered. and as far as all the "black tragic" comments you will hear, i did alot of research before buying mine because of all those comments, and I found many more people who are happy with the black magic than people who are not happy with them. go figure.