eBay score. Minor whoring.

wythors

Get off my lawn!!!
Founding Member
May 17, 2000
C Addle
Ever since I bought my convertible 8 years ago I've wanted to paint my mirrors to match the car. Last week I won a pair of brand new in the box mirrors for a white Summertime Edition car. Grand total, including shipping, of $56. When I bought my car in '98 Ford wanted $195 a piece. I installed them this afternoon.
mirrors005a.jpg

Attachments

• mirrors005a.jpg
    mirrors005a.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Sponsors (?)

795.0pacecar said:
I dont know what it is but to me those mirrors almost look photoshoped. Nice car BTW. My sister has a green 93 lx vert that Im trying to convince her to paint white.
The top ones look very photoshopped. Right under the mirror where it curves, there is a little darker color for some reason. :shrug:

Photoshopped? Right, I took the time to PS white mirrors onto my car. Note how in the top picture I even caught the little, itty bitty piece of the left mirror by the corner of the windshield. Please.:nonono:

wythors said:
Photoshopped? Right, I took the time to PS white mirrors onto my car. Note how in the top picture I even caught the little, itty bitty piece of the left mirror by the corner of the windshield. Please.:nonono:
No one here is accusing you of photoshopping. It just looks like it. Sometimes pics look that way with the lighting.

Mirrors look good man. :nice: