• Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All

Eclipse AVN2454

  • Thread starter Thread starter nrsr21
  • Start date Start date Jun 9, 2005
N

nrsr21

New Member
May 24, 2005
5
0
0
Cheektowaga, New York
Jun 9, 2005
#1
  • Jun 9, 2005
  • #1
Anyone have this? I'm buying one next week and would like to hear what you guys "And Gals" think about it! I'm new to this tracking system crap but it looks like a very kewl device to have in the car! So input is helpfull if you have it!


Thank you in advance.
Shawn
 

zincyellow03

New Member
Jul 5, 2004
0
0
0
My dead ho likes Chicago
Jun 9, 2005
#2
  • Jun 9, 2005
  • #2
Just wondering how much does it cost? I'm horrible with directions so I need a navigation system. I went on ebay and I bought a palm pilot(used) and a gps system(new). I still have to put it in the stang but I tired to use it once and it was complicated
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
2001 cobra ignition timing off
  • Mike3
  • Jul 13, 2026
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
9
Views
285
SVT Tech Forum Aug 2, 2026
Mike3
M
K
88 speed density misfire and bucking
  • kush
  • May 29, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
9
Views
295
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 8, 2026
DadLife0724
F
86 notch NEED HELP!!!!
  • foxbody86
  • Jul 8, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
126
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 9, 2026
Noobz347
H
Forced Induction On3 Turbo Kit- Parts list NEEDED - 302 Stock Motor
  • Hirothecool1
  • Feb 27, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Mar 7, 2026
slow84lx
S
Electrical Code 29 again
  • Creomod
  • Jul 31, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
271
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 3, 2026
Creomod
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • Mustang Sound & Shine All
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?