Edelbrock Performer RPM Install

Hey, forgive me for my lack of knowledge, but I was trying to install an Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake manifold on my 89 GT (before I got deployed). I need some help with where to install the vacuum tubes. I took on the job after helping a buddy on his 87 GT and felt confident that I would be able to do it. All in all it isnt hard, but None of the vacuum lines match up to the stock plenum and that is just about all I have left to do. Is there somewhere I can get a picture. diagram, or tech article on where they are supposed to go. The instructions from Edelbrock are pretty vague. Feel like an idiot asking such a simple question. Thanks for your patience.

• Sponsors (?)

Search for the following two people

JRichker
5spd GT

They both have great writeups on installing an intake and or going further and installing heads. Use the search function for key words like "intake installation" etc... If you can't find it, let me know and I'll dig it up for you.

Thanks

Thanks for the help. I looked at their posts and they were very informative. I definitely will put them to use when I get back from my deployment. Cant wait to get to working on the car when I get home. Have to swap out the diff and axles when I get home too. Don't feel too confident that I will be able to do it. Im still a novice tuner. Thanks for the help.