EFI holley avenger on 94-95 mustangs

modify_your_lif

Nov 7, 2003
i was wondering if any one was running a EFI holley avenger on there 94-95 mustangs and what thottle body adapter you used . since holley doesnt offer one for the 94-95 mustang owners. i know that edelbrock,trick flow and accucarbs makes them but will they fit manifold not manufactured by their company.... i would contact each company indivdually but since i am in iraq i am unable to do so.( phone and internet time are limited) thank you for your help also i need one no smaller then 75mm to compliment the 75mm thottle body i am going to use

• Sponsors (?)

hmm.. im not sure what a holley avenger is, but i run a systemax and used an eldelbrock elbow... Any elbow has got to fit especially sence they all use the same design of intake made to fit any aftermarket TB or EGR.

What you may run into is that one has a bigger opening like a 70 mm and it won't line up perfectly with a 75 mm opening... Just make sure that whatever adapter you get is the same size as the opening on the intake you want. Or you can do like many people have done and do some port matching...