Eibach Pro Kit Spring Rates

RangerJoe

I leave the horn on while driving
15 Year Member
Apr 26, 2010
Georgia
I just spent the last 45 minutes searching for an answer to this, and Eibach's help line is closed right now.

I have the Eibach prokit in the rear and coilovers in the front. Does anyone know the rates for the rears (I did run across this several times, but didn't write it down).

My biggest question is: Are the springs side specific? Do the rates differ depending on driver's versus passenger's side? I have looked at the springs but cannont find markings on them. If they are different, how can I tell them apart?

Thanks in advance!

Joe

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I covered the search function in my first post. While I was typing the post I remembered, that I forgot (oxy-moron), to write down the spring rates. In my hurry to get out the door, I simply added the question to the post.

But, again, "My biggest question is: Are the springs side specific? Do the rates differ depending on driver's versus passenger's side? I have looked at the springs but cannont find markings on them. If they are different, how can I tell them apart?"

I did not see the answer in the links you provided. I'm sure you were trying sincerely trying to be helpful.

Joe

They are wound in the same direction and they're the same 200-300lb variable rate, so no, they're not side-specific. In the rear, both pigtails should point to the drivers side, but this is more about securing them properly on the LCA pad than it is about ride height. They're too tall for almost any application.

They are wound in the same direction and they're the same 200-300lb variable rate, so no, they're not side-specific. In the rear, both pigtails should point to the drivers side, but this is more about securing them properly on the LCA pad than it is about ride height. They're too tall for almost any application.

Thanks for the info!

Joe