Eibach Pro Kit Springs

derrick gil

Jun 18, 2007
Ok, so I just installed new Eibach Pro Kit springs, struts & shocks on my '89 GT convertible, but the right rear is about 3/4" taller than the left rear. I also put new isolators. Can anyone tell me what could be going on here, other than the springs are a different length or 1 could be stiffer than the other one?

• Sponsors (?)

Only things I can think of are maybe some of the old isolater is stuck up in there, or they gave you different # rate springs?

Could just be the way the car is sitting. Did you try and move it around to different spots see if it looks the same?

Like you said, some spring are longer than others to compensate for there always being a driver and not a passenger. Therefore, there may be a driver spring and a passenger side spring and you need to pay attention to that. Also when installing, twist the spring till it comes to rest in it's final position (where the bottom end of the spring comes to rest into a notch in the isolator)

I don't get it. I drove it some today, and now it has pretty much leveled out. It doesn't seem like it would need time to "seat", but that is what it seems like it has done. :shrug:

Last edited: