• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

Electric Fan Help?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nate_745
  • Start date Start date Mar 30, 2015

Nate_745

New Member
Mar 30, 2015
1
0
1
Mar 30, 2015
#1
  • Mar 30, 2015
  • #1
Hey guys I have a 1992 lx. Picked up an SVE fan and radiator to keep her cool but I have a problem I know how to wire it and everything but I don't know where to hook up that little copper piece? Where does it go? I think its called a temp probe or something. I need help where does that hook into? Help would be appreciated guys
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150330_202253471.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 170

Shakerhood

20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 28, 2004
3,360
211
114
Ohio
Mar 30, 2015
#2
  • Mar 30, 2015
  • #2
I drilled and tapped the Thermostat Housing on my car.
 

RangerJoe

I leave the horn on while driving
15 Year Member
Apr 26, 2010
2,560
1,146
184
Georgia
Mar 31, 2015
#3
  • Mar 31, 2015
  • #3
Yep, same here. My sensor was a 3/8 Pipe thread, I had to borrow a tap from a friend.

Joe
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

C
Electrical Under dash wiring
  • ChicagoMustang
  • Apr 17, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
182
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 17, 2026
AeroCoupe
Resolved Wiring electric fan
  • cbac89
  • Aug 29, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
167
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
cbac89
Engine Themostat
  • Mindseye007
  • Jan 30, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
902
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Feb 1, 2026
86HO5.0
8
M
Please help me identify this.
  • MattyB77
  • Jul 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
164
The Welcome Wagon Jul 4, 2026
gkomo
T
Electrical Brown Connector #31
  • ta66
  • Jul 26, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
156
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 30, 2026
ta66
T
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?