Electronic headquearters?

bynummustang

Seen my other Jackstand?
Jul 24, 2005
1
2
69
NC State University
About a week ago, I bought my S15L7 kicker sub from a company call 'electronic headquarters' from ebay. Has anyone bought something or anyone know anything about this company? They received my payment through Paypal on the 27th of Aug, and my order is still at the warehouse...Did I just get screwed, or do orders like this take a while?
 
Hard to say, never heard of them myself, but that doesnt mean anything, they could be perfectly fine. From my experience, these ebay stores are REALLY slow to ship out a lot of things...if you dont get it within a week or so, I would start questioning it more seriously. Good luck...
 
On Ebay, you never know. Sometimes it takes over an month to recieve an item and sometimes I get it two, three days after I paided for it. It depends on the seller. Check there ebay feedback and compare on what day the auction ended and when they left the comment. That should give you an idea on how long you have to wait.
 
i wouldn't worry most people on ebay dont actually own what their selling and if the supplier cant drop ship, it has to be shipped to them, then to you. Very common ebay experiance no worries,..... yet