• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Engine Harness Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Herrerarudy33
  • Start date Start date Sep 22, 2017
H

Herrerarudy33

New Member
Sep 22, 2017
3
0
1
Sep 22, 2017
#1
  • Sep 22, 2017
  • #1
Can I use a 2002 mustang GT engine harness in my 2000 gt ..I just swapped the motor from the 02 to the 00 and wanted to know if I can use this harness or I have to re use mine .only difference I see is the iat sensor ...
 

wmburns

SN Certified Technician
Aug 14, 2009
5,892
514
204
Houston Texas
Sep 23, 2017
#2
  • Sep 23, 2017
  • #2
I answered this in your other thread on the same subject.

https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/need-help-with-engine-wire-harness.900203/
 
H

Herrerarudy33

New Member
Sep 22, 2017
3
0
1
Sep 23, 2017
#3
  • Sep 23, 2017
  • #3
Thank u I know I'm sorry I was just not getting any response .I also fired the engine up and went a test drive and of course yeah there's problems ..so I will just trow everything from my 2000 including the intake manifold the 02 motor has one of those cheap AutoZone replacement...
 

wmburns

SN Certified Technician
Aug 14, 2009
5,892
514
204
Houston Texas
Sep 23, 2017
#4
  • Sep 23, 2017
  • #4
Herrerarudy33 said:
so I will just trow everything from my 2000 including the intake manifold the 02 motor has one of those cheap AutoZone replacement...
Click to expand...
Normally there wouldn't be an need to swap the intake manifold but if the 02 has a cheap Dorman unit that seems like a good swap.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
ECU help!
  • starkiller1134
  • Aug 16, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
411
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Aug 17, 2025
starkiller1134
S
7
What megasquirt kit to order
  • 74delta
  • Jul 4, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
15
Views
471
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 26, 2026
fasterthangas
F
Problems after exhaust install and 02 harness
  • djj62478
  • Jul 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
39
Views
741
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Electrical/engine bay harness questions
  • djj62478
  • May 29, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
371
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 6, 2026
djj62478
Resolved Holley terminator integration into CCRM
  • BrandonMP
  • Feb 25, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
465
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Aug 23, 2026
fasterthangas
F
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?