Engine put back in. I forgot where some plugs go. Should be easy question

ShortThrow50

Oct 22, 2006
Pa
#1- This plug runs along side a vacum line that goes to manifold in the front of engine. It will plug in to a/c but so does the wire in picture #3. So im confused with which one goes where. Where does this go?

View attachment 383188

I yanked out some b.s alarm that was installed on the car and it looks as though this relay was tapped into the starter solenoid wire. Can I delete this relay, Is it not stock?
View attachment 383189

Here is the other wire that has the same plug as number one picture. Does this go to the ac? Where does this go? It is on the same harness as and close to the coolant sensor.

View attachment 383190

Lastly, the wire iam holding is from the starter. Does this go where my fingers are about to put it? and did i put the other wire (ground) on the right terminal? Also, i have a 3 g that iam about to wire. What terminal do i put the 4 gauge wire to? The leeft or right? Thanks
View attachment 383191

• Sponsors (?)

pic 4
the starter wire your holding goes to the post on the right.
the wire you now have on the right post needs to go to the left post, you should only have the starter wire on the right post and nothing else unless you've gone to a mini starter?

pic 4
the starter wire your holding goes to the post on the right.
the wire you now have on the right post needs to go to the left post, you should only have the starter wire on the right post and nothing else unless you've gone to a mini starter?

The first guy told me to put it on the left post as picture. I did that and the car starterted and nothing blew up. Are you sure bro?