Episode 3 Video

• Sponsors (?)

its impossible to find one of thoes streets in my town... the closest you'll get is a very poorly paved 2 lane road going through the woods with animals always crossing the streets.

SWYZ721 said:
Do you have more done that just what you listed? The car sounds great and looks like it launches great, looks like really good weight transfer.

That thing gets down for that little mods! :nice:

lol ive won some races, just theyre not all on video, that red demon ive actually beat that a few times, our cars are really close just depends on who gets a better launch and i still have the stock worn out rubber which is starting to grip worse, and he also owns the srt4 which just beats me in stock form, and now its stage 2 with a downpipe so its even faster

Nope all i have done is whats listed in the sig oh i have a King Cobra Clutch, but thats it, u really think so kuz its just a stock cobra and to tell u the truth doesn't seem all that impressive as i seem to be loosing alot as u can see in the videos,lol

That was a pretty cool video, I wish you would have won some races though! :D

Add some pulleys, better tires, gears, and a homemaded CAI and you should easily knock at LEAST half a second off your times at a minimum.

1105 said:
its impossible to find one of thoes streets in my town... the closest you'll get is a very poorly paved 2 lane road going through the woods with animals always crossing the streets.

Psh :rolleyes: Come to Maine, Going to work in the morn or the afternoon you have to watch out for Turkeys and comming home at night keep an eye out for the deer. Then theres always the random Skunk, Racoon, house pets.

1105 said:
you have 10 year old tires?

i belive so, or atleast over 5 years becuz one of them just exploded on the freeway last week and dented a rim, thats why im getting some better rubber soon for sure, just cant decide on spending extra for a street tire or some nitto 555r, not sure if the 555r gonna handle winter driving, a buddy of mine in his ls1 camaro hydroplanned or lost control going 50mph in the rain with same tires in 315s so i havent decided yet or i might just get 2extra set of rims and tires to use in winter

igotyofire said:
http://www.krazykarproduction.com/episode_three.htm

Ok its embarassing for me but i dont really kare so enjoy! yes the truck was a turbo diseal, and at the track i didn't stall it was a foul , 1st track visit and i fouled then braked eh

it was a pretty funny vid...
was that a del-sol you raced last?
i couldn't make out the car.

I wouldn't worry about the mess-ups
see what happens when you capture EVERYTHING on video?
it comes back to haunt you.

pleasehelp said:
Was that a skateboard you use to glide on the floor like that? I couldn't see how you did it but it looked pretty cool. :nice:

rollerblades, imma aggresive inline skater, somewhat was just screwin around in my friends shop while he was workin on my brakes that day, and we purposeply capture everything on video :) click on video home and click and check out the other vidz...there is one where u see how close the srt4 and the vette are in the 1/8 and people will understand how fast that car really is :)