Estimated 1/4 time and HP with this

thanks for all the replies guys.
I dont have a 1.4 time yet, But I did bring it to the dyno today.
Anyway can i figure the 1/4 time from this? The car does not have anything removed from it weight wise minus the foglight bar and alluminum radiator and driveshaft.
Anyways, here is the results (Did the dyno after a 200 mile breakin)
319 RWHP @ 5600
342 RWTQ

*edit*
It is a 5 speed w/ centerforce clutch. the centerforce clutch was in the list of mods. thought yall would see that.

• Sponsors (?)

saltymaz said:
that doesnt seem right....
I know a guy with a vr4 that has 310 awhp
He ran a mid 12
He also weighs more than a mustang

He is also all wheel drive and dont spin off line.not to mention twin turbo.

Thats just a calculater based on a guessed weight. I dont know what the car weighs.

Highbredcloud- The car-stats is not the best source...they come from different magazines (we all know how that goes) and different drivers, tracks etc....so I'll leave it at that...there is no way a just any vert is half a second closer while just weighing approximatly(on average) 150lbs more...not equal optioned and same trans... :shrug:...having seen the difference for myself and it only being 2-3 tenths difference between vert and "hardtop"...I don't automatically put a vert out of the picture...its cool though...we got our opinions...

SlimJim 156 - Well...my 93 LX weighs in at 3400lbs...and friends autoed vert weighed in at 3580...so my car by NO means is a "lightweight LX"...I'm not saying you...but alot of people think that GT's weight so much more than an LX because of the ground effects...LX's have bumpers to...just the GT's are more "elongated" (is that a word...ha ha)...in fact another "friends" 90 GT weighs almost exactly 100 pounds lighter than mine... :shrug:...its cool though...some cars are different...

mike keirstand - Yeah I've seen quite a few run around those times bone stock...Driver, traction, power to weight is all important...

Lil' Willy - How do I put this.... :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: ...no one in here has voted for "low 12's"...I put close to low 12's...LOL...(did you drop out of high school?)...AND I LOVE HOW THE WAY YOU CHANGED IT DOWN TO HIGH 12'S SINCE MIKE PUT THAT :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: ...GO BENCH RACE SOME MORE...OR DO SOME HOMEWORK...YOUR SHOWING INCONSISTENCY...THATS NOT A COULD CHARACTER TRAIT :shrug: ...OH AND DON'T WORRY I'M NOT INTO THE FARMING BIZ...BUT OUR NEIGHBORS ARE :D ...SO I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU WITH THIS...GO PRACTICE DRIVING AND BENCH RACE SOME MORE...LOL...DO YOU THINK I'M HERE ALL THE TIME TO ANSWER TO YOUR "FREE POST"...NOPE...HEY DID YOU GET YOUR AIR FILTER INSTALLED BY THE SHOP YET?...OH I'M GOING TO GO LET OUT THE COWS... :flag:

In short,...their has been a few "hardtops" get in the high 11's with just 300rwhp...(nice flat torque curve)...with driver and traction and Lil' Willy thinks that a 320rwhp vert doesn't have a chance to get within a second of that...hmmm....

Lil' Willys - sorry I dont' know if I've asked this yet but have you GOT YOUR AIR FILTER INSTALLED BY THE SHOP YET?.... :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: ...I swear I crack my self up...

Willy's knows it all :hail2:

College boy and proud of it :D

5spdGT: seriously can't you be the bigger man and just drop this insanity? Arguing over this is so pointless...I get your point...You never know who can help you out in time of need...same goes for willys1...I don't know if that's the liquor in me talking but seriously...I do agree with you that the "proof" I provided from car stats is not very valid, however, it is a base for opinions...

5spd GT said:
Highbredcloud- The car-stats is not the best source...they come from different magazines (we all know how that goes) and different drivers, tracks etc....so I'll leave it at that...there is no way a just any vert is half a second closer while just weighing approximatly(on average) 150lbs more...not equal optioned and same trans... :shrug:...having seen the difference for myself and it only being 2-3 tenths difference between vert and "hardtop"...I don't automatically put a vert out of the picture...its cool though...we got our opinions...

SlimJim 156 - Well...my 93 LX weighs in at 3400lbs...and friends autoed vert weighed in at 3580...so my car by NO means is a "lightweight LX"...I'm not saying you...but alot of people think that GT's weight so much more than an LX because of the ground effects...LX's have bumpers to...just the GT's are more "elongated" (is that a word...ha ha)...in fact another "friends" 90 GT weighs almost exactly 100 pounds lighter than mine... :shrug:...its cool though...some cars are different...

mike keirstand - Yeah I've seen quite a few run around those times bone stock...Driver, traction, power to weight is all important...

Lil' Willy - How do I put this.... :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: ...no one in here has voted for "low 12's"...I put close to low 12's...LOL...(did you drop out of high school?)...AND I LOVE HOW THE WAY YOU CHANGED IT DOWN TO HIGH 12'S SINCE MIKE PUT THAT :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: ...GO BENCH RACE SOME MORE...OR DO SOME HOMEWORK...YOUR SHOWING INCONSISTENCY...THATS NOT A COULD CHARACTER TRAIT :shrug: ...OH AND DON'T WORRY I'M NOT INTO THE FARMING BIZ...BUT OUR NEIGHBORS ARE :D ...SO I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU WITH THIS...GO PRACTICE DRIVING AND BENCH RACE SOME MORE...LOL...DO YOU THINK I'M HERE ALL THE TIME TO ANSWER TO YOUR "FREE POST"...NOPE...HEY DID YOU GET YOUR AIR FILTER INSTALLED BY THE SHOP YET?...OH I'M GOING TO GO LET OUT THE COWS... :flag:

In short,...their has been a few "hardtops" get in the high 11's with just 300rwhp...(nice flat torque curve)...with driver and traction and Lil' Willy thinks that a 320rwhp vert doesn't have a chance to get within a second of that...hmmm....

Lil' Willys - sorry I dont' know if I've asked this yet but have you GOT YOUR AIR FILTER INSTALLED BY THE SHOP YET?.... :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: ...I swear I crack my self up...

Willy's knows it all :hail2:

College boy and proud of it :D
LOL,,yeah,you crack me up too :rlaugh: If you look at my original post I said low 13's,possibly high 12's.-Dip-sh@t. Your a big tough guy tellin me off,sitting behind a screen.Id love to meet you in person. You sound like a major league P@SSY :notnice:

I get along with everyone on this site,except there seems to be a problem with one person,and its not just this thread.Fine,I'LL be the bigger man,and put my guns down.This web-site is to learn,and help other people out with 5.0's!! If I want personal conflicks with head strong people,I'LL go to the bar!! Sorry for the pointless rock throwing guys :nice:

willys1 said:
LOL,,yeah,you crack me up too :rlaugh: If you look at my original post I said low 13's,possibly high 12's.-Dip-sh@t. Your a big tough guy tellin me off,sitting behind a screen.Id love to meet you in person. You sound like a major league P@SSY :notnice:

Lil' Willy's...I'll remind you of a few things...PM's are open, I'm 6' 3" 225lbs, and you remind of some guys from the past on this website ("brider5.0" and a guy on the 4.6 forum that keeps signing in with his name having something to do with "Bullitt" in it...couple major trolls...do a search on that brider5.0...

Lil' Willy's - no you did not say "possibly high 12's"...you said "maybe high 12's if you shed some weight"...there is a difference :nice:

I was telling you off.... :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: ...your not much for constructive criticism...midlife crisis????

About your last post (#50)...quit suckin' up... :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: and you have to know before you can help...hint hint...

highbredcloud-it's all good man...no problems...

In short I'll try to go ahead and end it: With 319rwhp and 342rwt the vert has a good chance of getting mid 12's...

Willy's your not getting frustrated are you :owned: ...were just talking about stangs here...if you get flustered that easily go buy a civic and start talking your knowledge with the VTECS...

willys1 said:
Why are you telling me your size?I dont care if your 10 feet 500 lbs. :shrug: For what its worth Im 6'6 230.--SHORTY!! :rlaugh: My guns are on the floor,and Im walking away,good night.

Hmmm....right.... :rlaugh: ...if only I told you what I did as a hobby that happens to coincide with my "little" size... :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: I'll give you a hint...it involves a little bit of boxing and kicking :shrug: stumped????

Come on Lil' Wil'- aka Mr. Inconsistency- Bench racer- you need to provide more backing with your phrases...your just spouting off stuff...lol...atleast I remain somewhat on topic...

All hail Lil' Wil' who has the slowest 5.0 auto for the mods :hail2:

Oh by the way did you get that air filter installed by the shop yet?

I know midlife crisis are natural but don't take it so hard...that causes unnecessary stress... :nice:

You notice any time I prove you wrong you never mention it (Ex: You saying you said "possibly high 12's"... :rlaugh: ...

I would like everybody to do a search for "brider5.0"...I'm pretty confident it is Lil' Wil' in disguise... :nonono:

So how is the moderating job at VTEC.com going for ya... :banana:

I'm going to go let out the cows now... :flag:

Hey Wil' do spark plugs give you 100 horsepower????

About post #50...I DISTINCLY REMEMBER A THREAD WHERE YOU PUT SOMETHING RUDE TOWARDS ME...(GO FIGURE)...AND THERE WAS A RESPONSE THAT SAID "AND WILLY'S YOU WONDER WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU"...AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT I DIDN'T SAY IT :rlaugh:...I'll find the thread if you want???...might take me a while to search thru all your "free post"...but I'll find it...

I must be bored wasting my time with the unintelligent (Lil' Willy) :nonono:

A 300 rwhp (nice flat torque curve) can get high 11's with driver and traction...but we all agree since Lil' Wil' said it, that a vert with more power can only get low 13's... :hail2:

Ummm...no :notnice:

:owned:

I guess I'm really bored...I'm having to much fun with this...

willys1 said:
300HP will get high what???? Damn you make long posts! Give it a rest phsyco,your making an @sshole out of yourself.

Mid-life crisis?...I hate making short posts like I have been :nonono:

300rwhp can get high 11's with nice flat torque curve...stumped?

5spd GT said:
Mid-life crisis?...I hate making short posts like I have been :nonono:

300rwhp can get high 11's with nice flat torque curve...stumped?
Come on dude!!! Anyone want to step in here,,,11's with 300hp--you country boys still smokin that corn hair or what,,there's no way :nonono: