Ever get the feeling the project will never end?

Dr Jay

Jan 1, 2004
Canada
Visit site
I have been modding for 5 years and it feels like it will never end. Now the first few years were slow for mods but I'm starting to pick it up now. I just took inventory and I have some work to do before she is rolling again. This springs mods.....so far :D
View attachment 223398
View attachment 223399
SDC11147.jpg

DSC05370.jpg

DSC05378.jpg

DSC05383.jpg

DSC05386.jpg

I painted the rear calipers to match the 10th anniv cobra's up front. I used the VHT caliper paint and the color match is not perfect but its quite close. I'm very happy with the front rotors from Centric. I didn't think they came painted, now I just have to paint the hats on the rear rotors and paint the new dust shields, then I think I will be ready and start putting it all together. I let the master cylinder go dry so I'm not looking forward to that part. Any advise/suggestions would be great.

• Sponsors(?)

bhuff30

Founding Member
Dec 11, 2001
Olathe KS
Looks like fun. Projects like this never really end, long as you are having fun.

I've been doing small modifications to my 88 mustang since I got it just over 10 years ago. It started with a pathetic 88hp, but now makes more than 4 times that much. :p

darkside03gt

Feb 19, 2007
Sacramento CA
Yeah I know the feeling. My current list of mods has been going on for almost 5 months now. The worst part of it is I didnt think the car would be down more then 3 months.

96SCstang

Jul 22, 2006
novi, MI
dude....it never ends. i have had my car for 5 years now and every year i say i am done but then i get the itch. for this year i got a new set of heads and cams set aside...and maybe a new intake. then some HID's, and maybe a new k-member with coil over conversion. i said 350 hp was enough....then 400. now i want 500 hp. it all work and money but when i roll down woodward it makes it all worth it. :D