Every stang member read.

Guys,

I was watching tv last night, and happened to come across a show called pinks. I thought iw would be amazing if we built a stangnet.com car for the show. If we were to win, we could donate the car to something. There are 90,000 members on stangnet. if we could get $1 donations from every 5th person we could have a stangnet funded race car. there would have to be a few polls for different votes, but I think it would def. work. we can vote for body style, driver, etc..... what do u all think? I have $5 in on it. lol

• Sponsors (?)

I just joined StangNet like a week ago and the help I have gotten from everyone is worth more than $1. I think it is a great idea. I think it would be a great way for the forum to gain recognition for the great people that are involved and are so dedicated to their Mustangs. Thanks for the help guys. :hail2:

Zero Signal said:
I think it would be cool as hell to fund an NMRA race car or something. But not for that show.
:stupid: That show has to be the worst one on TV and the people racing in it are abunch of whiners.

Also... there is a volkswagon form allready doing this same thing for the same show... They've allready started building the car.