Exhaust advice

Alright guys and gals.....ive got longtubes and full mac exhaust with an h pipe but i think i wanna try an x pipe....i want it more raspy..first of all does anyone have one for sale that fits longtubes and second does anyone have a video of the combination so i can compare it to mine??? I can't find one on youtube or streetfire.

if your gonna get an x pipe get a dr gas x pipe. it is worth more power than the other x pipes out there and the sound is way more unique. heres a clip. you will hear the difference guaranteed.

YouTube - Hear Me Roar

yes his car is cammed but the high pitch tone is unique dr gas.

The last couple seconds of that video are beautiful. I miss me Dr. Gas/spintech, but I guess I can deal with hearing a blow off valve instead.

i run mac unequal shortie headers, mac x-pipe, and a mac catback. i used to have an h-pipe before the x-pipe.

if you want raspy, get the x pipe. the mac x-pipe does not have the chamber like bbk, its a true x-pipe.

the car sounds like a whole new beast. especially with a cam. i was told it was supposed to be quiter at idle then my h-pipe. they were wrong. its loud at idle, cruising, and accelerating. it does drone but i dont mind at all. its music to "MY" ears. sometimes i leave the tunes off and let the exhaust play the music.

That right there is a low budget built motor cant remember the specs, the exhaust is dumped and the mufflers are bassani.so its completely different for what you are looking for.

I have the similar set up MAC CC LT's1 5/8,Bassani X pipe and Bassani mufflers.it sure dont sound as good.

I say go for it get the Dr. Gas x pipe or a Bassani X pipe.Both of them are really good Quality for sure.

uh that car has tail pipes on it dude. the bassani x is almost identical to the bbk. i wish i woulda gotten the dr gas x pipe for shorties but when i got the one i have now i had an automatic tranny and the dr gas will not work for autos at least the shortie x pipe will not. but i found a deal on a used one so its next on the list.

Lol I said the same thing to myself when I saw he said it was dumped. There's two shiney things coming out the back

Posted via Mobile Device

HUH those two shiny things are just hanging there believe me,i know the guy (5LITRARAG over sn95forums) who recorded this video told me they are dumps.

I know the difference between dumps and having tips.

fastgtfairlane .-you know 5litrarag aswell.

lets do some research before Judging.

I make no baseless comments.