Exhaust Install

• Sponsors (?)

1. Cut off tails about and inch behind the muffler.
2. Fish the tail pipes out over the axle.
3. Sell tail pipes on E-bay.
4. Unbolt mufflers from the H-pipe.
5. Bolt up new mufflers to H-pipe.
6. Fish tail pipes back through the axle.
7. Hook tail pipes back up to hangers at the rear bumper rebar.
8. Bolt/clamp new tailpipes onto muffler system.
9. Go for a ride.

1. Cut off tails about and inch behind the muffler.
2. Fish the tail pipes out over the axle.
3. Sell tail pipes on E-bay.
4. Unbolt mufflers from the H-pipe.
5. Bolt up new mufflers to H-pipe.
6. Fish tail pipes back through the axle.
7. Hook tail pipes back up to hangers at the rear bumper rebar.
8. Bolt/clamp new tailpipes onto muffler system.
9. Go for a ride.

+1

Or just unbolt control arms and snake out as one complete pipe. But it's kinda pointless unless you plan on putting the stockers back on if you sell it.

Yea, so far so good. I want to louder so I think I am going to get an offroad X and call it a day with the exhaust for a while because while I was under there it looks like its going to be a huge pain to do headers on it.

Yea, so far so good. I want to louder so I think I am going to get an offroad X and call it a day with the exhaust for a while because while I was under there it looks like its going to be a huge pain to do headers on it.

An offroad mid pipe will really wake the sound up. And an X pipe should give a nice bump in top end power...:nice: I know it did for me.

:lol: Understatement

Yeah, no joke.

If you do headers do yourself a favor and get longtubes, meaning youll need a short mid pipe instead of a stock sized one. They will make the nastiest sound and produce the best power gains.

If you do shorty headers and realize you gained almost no power with them you will probaly want to kill yourself after all of the work and not much payoff... lol.

Get ready to hoist the engine and drop the K-member. Bring beer, band-aids and some bactine...