Exhaust upgrade from stock

bobc83

Jul 31, 2007
Normal,IL
Hello again,

I have a question about upgrading my exhaust. Currently I just have a set of Pro XS Borla's installed and some tips. I was looking to get a bit more performance and some sound, but not be crazy loud. The borla's do a good job of that now, but still my motor is louder than my exhaust :)

1) Could I get an X or H pipe out there that bolts easily up to my stock headers and has O2 sensor provisions. I basically looking for something that easy to bolt up at my shop and gives me good sound and performance. And also your thoughts on catted vs. not. My state does not require emissions testings.

2) I have my car tuned from a race shop near my home and if I'm not mistaken (try not to laugh if i'm wrong) I believe he turned off the the two rear 02's (The heaters I think). Does this mean I do not need to reinstalled them in my new X or H pipe. Could I just remove them and keep them for later.

Thanks again for all the help. My mind gets eased here. :stupid:

• Sponsors (?)

Even if the rear O2s are turned off, either re-install the or plug the holes. I prefer to run cats since hiflow cats do not give up hardly any power to o/r. Any H or X pipe will have the front and rear O2s holes.