Fair market value of parts...HELP

Hey guys, I am selling alot of parts off a wrecked 95 GT.

I just got a call for the entire rearend, brakes, and front spindles and brakes.

The rearend has an upgraded posi, superior Axles, and 3.73 gears.
The rear calipers are new as are the rear rotors (less than 5K miles)

The front brakes are still good as are the calipers and rotors.

My question to you is...What do you guys feel I should charge for these items. I dont want to get ripped off, or do any ripping off, so let me know what you think.

I was going to use these items, but I might as well sell them.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys, I am selling alot of parts off a wrecked 95 GT.

I just got a call for the entire rearend, brakes, and front spindles and brakes.

The rearend has an upgraded posi, superior Axles, and 3.73 gears.
The rear calipers are new as are the rear rotors (less than 5K miles)

The front brakes are still good as are the calipers and rotors.

My question to you is...What do you guys feel I should charge for these items. I dont want to get ripped off, or do any ripping off, so let me know what you think.

I was going to use these items, but I might as well sell them.

Thanks!

For some reason $500.00 sounds like a fair price for the rear with the upgrades it has.................

Stock brakes...just newer OEM replacements. Not so sure on center section, but the gears were only done around 15K miles ago along with the axles, etc

Basically, the guy is converting an 86 t-bird to 5 lug...I told him he'll need alot os stuff, cause he wants the brakes too...

I told him $1000 for the rest of the car (I have only removed the interior)

If he doesnt want the whole car I figure he'll need the rear end, brakes, front spindles, brakes, e-brake cables, brake booster, Master cylinder, and all bolts.

I have been reading and pricing and most people pay at LEAST $1000 for all that crap, sometimes less parts for that money.

Basically, What I am asking is that what is a fair price for all that ****nit?

If you were converting to 5 lug WITH A COMPLETE DISC BRAKE REAR END (rotor to rotor), what would you expect to pay?

about 200 bucks is what it cost me i went and got mark 5 or 7 front rotors from the parts store...like 60 bucks i think...and a junk yard for mark 5 or 7 rear disk if you want it all bolts up...i just did rear drum....on my 93 and had my axels filled and re drilled so it only cost me like 170 bucks....i dont know how close the t-birds suspensions are...?