Farthest youve driven in the stang?

• Sponsors (?)

When I bought mine (eBay) I flew to San Antonio to look at it, and had made arrangements to have it shipped to Indy. When I drove it around a bit, I thought, "What the hell?", cancelled the transport, and drove it back home -- 1200 miles. No stops except for gas.

Did an 1100 mile round-trip with it, to the MCA's 30th anniversary show in 'Bama last September. :nice:

Having a AAA Plus membership card in your pocket makes these long trips a lot less stressful.

ive driven mine from

IL to Orlando, FL (1,100miles or so) cost me 90 bucks in gas

then

Orlando, FL back up to IL (1,100miles or so) Cost me about 110 bucks in Gas
gas price was a lil higher i guess

i think i adverage about 25miles to the gallon

300 miles there and 300 miles back. When I got to my destination, the alternator went out and popped in another one before coming back. On the way home the a/c clutch went out. Next time I'm taking a rental on business trips.:D

I've taken my car to Atco, NJ (NMRA show) twice. Round trip, it's about 1200 miles....from Ontario, Canada. :)
It's also gone to Norwalk, Ohio twice. Not sure on the distance travelled. However, I've had no issues with the car on any of the trips. I love the thing.

the first day i bought my car we drove it home from bridgeport connecticuit to richmond virginia. it was about 450 miles. took us more than 8 hours. 3 hours were spent on the george washington bridge because we didnt get out of DMV (go figure) until rush hour. we had no idea what shape the car was in or anything. we were praying..

bought the 86 in west palm, drove home in it, thats when it scared the pizz out of me, my dad was in front leading it starts raining, in in third about 70mph, punch it to try to catch up to dad, and literally fishtail over 2 lanes, I drove under 65 the whole way home LOL. then the next day I had it to the floor when it was dry, and scared my neighbor, him telling me that it could kill his brand new 06 monte with the 5.3 in it felt good!!!

Coast to coast... Oceanside California all the way to Dover Delaware. The whole trip took me 2 days and 7 hours while stopping 9 hours (approx) twice for sleep.

The states that did not have speed limits at the time, were my friend. :D

bought the 86 in west palm, drove home in it, thats when it scared the pizz out of me, my dad was in front leading it starts raining, in in third about 70mph, punch it to try to catch up to dad, and literally fishtail over 2 lanes, I drove under 65 the whole way home LOL. then the next day I had it to the floor when it was dry, and scared my neighbor, him telling me that it could kill his brand new 06 monte with the 5.3 in it felt good!!!

throwing the car sideways is so much fun.....:nice:

I've taken my car to Atco, NJ (NMRA show) twice. Round trip, it's about 1200 miles....from Ontario, Canada. :)
It's also gone to Norwalk, Ohio twice. Not sure on the distance travelled. However, I've had no issues with the car on any of the trips. I love the thing.
I think we all love your car man, that thing is sweet!!!!

i took mine 500 miles round trip after i did my second ever engine install the day before, then wasted a 01 cobra on the freeway with the new h/c/i and i made it home safe and sound with no racing ticket even thou we were doing like 120 right outside of albany(stupid is as stupid does)