Favorite and Least Favorite Mod You Bought

• Sponsors (?)

Favorite: HID retrofit.

This was the best mod I could claim as my own working. There was quite a bit of fab work I had to do and no how-to's for the way I did it. This felt like a challenge and a road less traveled by.:D And the diffence at night is 10X better

Least Favorite: UPR 4bolt c/c plates

These were a small pain to install, but more the issues that arose from these I hated. First the bolts were too long, so when I shut my hood, they dippled it(ouch!). The time it takes to align the car sucks. Then there is the clunking that came, had to retighten to fix, no biggy. Then the severe cluncking when the teflon worked its way out(replaced by UPR:nice: ). the teflon really shredded out, covering the engine bay with small white particles that stuck to everything metal.:bang:

haha i told her i needed a special adapter to use them and i couldn't find one. plus she lost the reciept so i couldn't return them and they cost like $200...i actually like the stock ones alot.

My mom sometimes buys me goofy things for the car... I just never put them on and hope she doesn't notice... the last one was an angel to go on top of my antenna!!! :eek:

Favorite - shocks, struts, springs, CC plates - the whole lowering deal. Also the exhaust- I had the cat-back on there within about 3 months of the car rolling off the floor court. So much better.:nice:

Least favorite - probably pedal covers. Install was so awkward. My canned JMS autologic chip is crap.:shrug:

Favorite - Rims and Tires (amazing what grippey tires can do to the whole feel of the car)

Least - All the boltons (Intake, TB/Plenum/Spacer, Diablo Tuner, UDP's) cause they did jack ****, after removing them and selling them the car wasnt any slower.

Favorite: My amp and sub, I don't need super clear tunes so the factory speakers work for me, but the extra kick makes me grin

Least Favorite: My exhaust setup, I can't hear my stereo :hail2: