2 215what New Member Apr 14, 2005 154 0 0 NM Sep 15, 2005 #1 Sep 15, 2005 #1 Well today I orderd some parts for the mustang, My seat broke yesterday so I orderd some corbeau GTS 11 seats and seat track and got the black beauty smoke headlight's cant wait to see how look's when I put it in.
Well today I orderd some parts for the mustang, My seat broke yesterday so I orderd some corbeau GTS 11 seats and seat track and got the black beauty smoke headlight's cant wait to see how look's when I put it in.
CManT1914 New Member Feb 5, 2004 3,172 2 0 Killeen, Texas Sep 15, 2005 #2 Sep 15, 2005 #2 Be sure to take pics when you get them in!!
DarkProphet Founding Member Aug 19, 2002 391 0 0 Quakertown, PA Sep 16, 2005 #4 Sep 16, 2005 #4 I really want to get corbeu seats, but then again I want alot of things... haha Im sure they will look great!
I really want to get corbeu seats, but then again I want alot of things... haha Im sure they will look great!