Few New Pictures, Enjoy

Got a little bored after washing and halfway waxing the car today. Looked up, and it started getting cloudy and looking like rain so I figured i better take the chance and get some pictures before it gets bad. Thanks for looking.

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

Enjoy, not the best... But I'm still learning!

Attachments

• DSC_0089.jpg
    DSC_0089.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC_0093.jpg
    DSC_0093.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_0109.jpg
    DSC_0109.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0119.jpg
    DSC_0119.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_0122.jpg
    DSC_0122.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0129.jpg
    DSC_0129.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks mikie, coming from an owner with such a nice saleen its good to hear :nice:

oh and on a side note as 98cobra mentioned a new sig would be nice. RPM planets for some reason hates my computer or something because every time i put a new picture in and retype everything it erases it all... so if someone will photoshop me one with the last picture it would be greatly appreciated.

I love your car. It's very clean and well done. I really like your stance but from the look of the 2nd and 3rd pic it looks like your front in is toed in really bad. This could result in the inside of your front tires wearing very quickly. I had this same problem before I got my caster camber kit so it's just something to think about.

I love your car. It's very clean and well done. I really like your stance but from the look of the 2nd and 3rd pic it looks like your front in is toed in really bad. This could result in the inside of your front tires wearing very quickly. I had this same problem before I got my caster camber kit so it's just something to think about.

i really never noticed how bad it was in person. those pictures make it look horrible. need to get that fixed asap