Figured you 5.0 guys would get a kick out of this

Yeah, this guy has been VERY misguided..he didn't like his EFI? Well, I wouldn't like EFI much either if it consisted of a ****in' Typhoon intake, GT40Ps, an X303, and #30s...WTF...his professional mechanic is a ****in' tool.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, i can't say i've ever seen an Explorer motor get cammed and run high 12s on slicks......can't say i've ever seen an 11:1 short block with P heads and a solid lifter cam run in the low 12s either. That guy's right....Mustang are slow and there's no "mythical combinations" to make them fast. He should just sell that POS stang and get some VEEETAAAAAAK!!

ahhh give the dude a break.... i think hes frustrated that the shop he got the engine from might have screwed him over... im willing to help the guy out as he is close to me.. we race at the same track.. he spent alot of money, and doesnt know if the shop assembled everything right (cam degreed, carb jets etc...) and whatnot. i think that if someone can help him out (theres 6 guys i hang out with that live and breathe mustangs) and i think he will sh1t himself once we help him figure out whats wrong with his ride.

If not, ill buy it from him and post pictures of my new car soon :D

FarBeyondDriven said:
ahhh give the dude a break.... i think hes frustrated that the shop he got the engine from might have screwed him over... im willing to help the guy out as he is close to me.. we race at the same track.. he spent alot of money, and doesnt know if the shop assembled everything right (cam degreed, carb jets etc...) and whatnot. i think that if someone can help him out (theres 6 guys i hang out with that live and breathe mustangs) and i think he will sh1t himself once we help him figure out whats wrong with his ride.

If not, ill buy it from him and post pictures of my new car soon :D

Yeah something isn't right or he's a tool....my "gaydar" alert went off as soon as i started reading his post....lol. With everything he listed, that car should go plenty good and with traction could be in the 12s.

85_SS_302_Coupe said:
Yeah something isn't right or he's a tool....my "gaydar" alert went off as soon as i started reading his post....lol. With everything he listed, that car should go plenty good and with traction could be in the 12s.

thats what im thinking... between the 6 of us, we know a decent amount about these things and should be able to fix him up pretty quick.. im just doing my part to help out the mustang community :flag: