Finally Broke 13's!!

Last nite i finally got my goal of running a 13 N/A before i get my blower on. The better thing is I could probably get it lower because my 60' is still kinda high. I ran a couple 14.0(one @ 100.8 mph) and a 14.1 before this:

R/T.... .535(only once did i not have a .5xx r/t out of 7 runs)
60'...... 2.165
330..... 5.934
1/8...... 9.067
MPH..... 79.54
1000.... 11.746
1/4...... 13.999 :nice:
MPH... 98.30

My mods are: o/r x pipe, 3 chamber mufflers,cobra intake,3.73s, HD CAI, underdrives, nitto drags on 17" 28 pound rims, eibach pro kit and upr cc plates, upr shifter and thats all. the whole night i was doing pretty good but no matter what i do i cant get that 60' lower then a 2.1. im still pretty siked about it though :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats dude. If you could get the car to hook, you could run mid 13's. But still, those are times that most people can't get.
BlueOvalStangGT said:
yeah it definitly should, my buddy has a 96 with cai,full exhaust and nitto drags on some light rims and he pulls 1.9s all the time. do you guys think it would be better to have the backseats out for lighter car or in for more weight over back tires?
Yank the seats. The less weight the better.

Joe

VibrantRedGT said:
Did you run it or what? You an intake away from high 13's too.
No I didn't. Next time I go I am DEFINITELY running. I drove up with my friend in the thunderbird. Smack me for not running, but I just wanted to go up there and see how everything is. Next time I am though. A lot of people messed up man, launching while still in reverse, etc.