Finally got a Cobra !

wolfers

Oct 24, 2004
Hi Everyone,
Well my wife really took care of me this year for our anniversary.She bought me a 99 rio red Cobra coupe with 77,ooo miles on her. Wow what a car! I got a couple of questions though for you people that have cobra it didn't come with the books or certificate from svt is there any way to get these? how do you tell what number it is ? And the really stupid question havn't had a 5 spped for a while till this my other mustang is a vert with auto what are the shift points? I have been just kind of winging it shifting at about 3000 rpm
want to make sure i'm doing it right. Any help would be appreciated.
john

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats on your "new" snake. You have an awesome wife wolfers! I agree, contact SVT to receive your certificate. You'll need to fax 'em your insurance card or similar with the VIN #. Don't sweat it, "wing" the shifting, you'll get the feel of it.

adios

wolfers said:
Hi Everyone,
Well my wife really took care of me this year for our anniversary.She bought me a 99 rio red Cobra coupe with 77,ooo miles on her. Wow what a car! I got a couple of questions though for you people that have cobra it didn't come with the books or certificate from svt is there any way to get these? how do you tell what number it is ? And the really stupid question havn't had a 5 spped for a while till this my other mustang is a vert with auto what are the shift points? I have been just kind of winging it shifting at about 3000 rpm
want to make sure i'm doing it right. Any help would be appreciated.
john
I don't know where your peak power is, but you can take it past 3 grand easily :nice: