Finally Got Both My Sparco Seats Installed :-)

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
Sparco Fighter Install!!!

A good car needs a set of amazing seats. The stock mustang seats just could not cut it, So after much research and looking at pictures and sitting in different seats in person, I went ahead and Picked the "Sparco Fighter" bucket seat as my choice. I picked the bucket since I am a smaller guy my body is supported by the bucket seats.

I bought 1 Sparco a while back that a store had in stock, but the passenger seat was on a 25 week back order!! I had to wait the 25 weeks, but it finally arrived.

I have driven 400+ miles trips in these seats and they feel great. Very supportive in the back and position you perfect for driving. A High quality seat makes a work of difference.

Sparco Fighter Bucket Seats in Black.
Sparco Quick Release Harnesses
Sparco Mounting Brackets
Sparco Sliders and Hardware kit

Fresh in the packaging!!!

IMG_4657Small.jpg

IMG_4660Small.jpg

IMG_4663Small.jpg

IMG_4665Small.jpg

Sprayed 2 Coats of Chemical Guys Fabric Guard to ensure the seat stays looking great and doesnt fade!!!

IMG_5356Small.jpg

In The Car!!!

IMG_5359Small.jpg

IMG_5362Small.jpg

IMG_5366Small.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

If I ever get a set of aftermarket seats in my car, they'll be black leater corbeau's that can recline. I'm not a big fan of those handz :shrug:

BTW, a very nice subtle improvement on your interior would be some MGW products. I have the tilt steering handle, the turn signal arm cap, and the e-brake handle and it makes the car look and feel more high end :shrug:

P8026089.jpg

I must say this, DD Sparco Fixed back seats is MUCH more comfortable than the stockers. much more supportive.

I see no reason to have adjustable seats cause i never move them anyways. I always hated when someone would move my seat.

Can’t say I’m a fan. Appropriate seats for a race car, but I'm with the others on not digging them for a DD. They look a little to "poser".....a little too Fast and the Furious IMO.....but again, that's just my opinion.

I think the fact that you claim to never change driving positions is a little irrelevant, having adjustable seats in a street car are a must. Even if it's just to bring them forward to let someone in the back, reach a quarter that fell out of your pocket or have the ability to recline them for a parking lot BJ from one of those trannies you’re so fond of? :shrug: ;)

Many newer performance cars (Porsche 911, BMW M3, Lotus, Ford GT) are being equipped with fixed back seats.

I love these seats. The seats are on sliders and can be moved, But i have no intention to move the seats out of my position lol.

For the record, No car should have seats that recline lol

Wanted to toss another option or two out there for the guys wanting the seat to recline/have more padding.

Two things - we just finished our line of 94-98 & 99-04 GT Coupe and Vert seats - they'll be hitting the market within a month. Next on the agenda is the 01 Bullitt & Cobra , the 03-04 Mach & Cobra. We've already finished the molds on these foams and a few of the patterns. We're currently sourcing the needed materials. But point being - soon enough, anyone w/a stock GT seat can easily turn it into the much more supportive upgraded seats i just listed. We'll all also be offering a version of the stock GT pattern that has been altered to fit over Cobra Foam!! (stoked about that one!)

In the meantime, we also offer our Sport Seat R line for the Fox seat - basically, if you have any 1984-89 Fox GT seat - you can turn it into this - with just new foams and upholstery - all in all costing you less than half of those four point aftermarkets ....and.... they RECLINE.
Dun Dun DUnnnn:jaw:

optimized-1984-89.jpg

In the meantime, we also offer our Sport Seat R line for the Fox seat - basically, if you have any 1984-89 Fox GT seat - you can turn it into this - with just new foams and upholstery - all in all costing you less than half of those four point aftermarkets ....and.... they RECLINE.
Dun Dun DUnnnn:jaw:

optimized-1984-89.jpg

complete with the "Running Pony" that will sear into your back on a hot day.. :D