FINALLY got my car back from the Paint shop, *PICS* What ya think?

• Sponsors (?)

took half a page of scrolling to find the quick reply box, lol

I'll disagree with everyone that says the painted mirrors and cowl grill looks bad, because that part looks good. The red on the window is what makes the rest look odd.
You 2 guys may be the last of the cheese grader owners, you are a dieing breed. And rightfully so.

Starscream88 said:
The cheese graters are staying :)

I actually like them :nice:

Next is the 99 Cobra Rims and 5 Lug with disk all round

should be done hopefully within a month

I am also a big fan of the factory GT lights, although I've found not many people agree with me. Your lights look great, taping them off for the paintjob must have been time consuming but I applaud your efforts, the end result speaks for itself. It's not easy to do a complete color change. I really like my car's current paint scheme, and plan to stick with it when I have it repainted.

(My cheese graters are staying too)

019_16.JPG

battyice said:
I am also a big fan of the factory GT lights, although I've found not many people agree with me. Your lights look great, taping them off for the paintjob must have been time consuming but I applaud your efforts, the end result speaks for itself. It's not easy to do a complete color change. I really like my car's current paint scheme, and plan to stick with it when I have it repainted.

019_16.JPG

Damn that looks nice! Just get more new headlights and it will be golden I think!

battyice said:

Damn right, Those good looking GT tailights are staying on mine as well. As a matter of fact I though of buying a second pair for the hell of it since I found a place that still sells them brand new
:cheers:

lol, the cool thing about every one ditching the cheese graters is the cheese graters will eventually be whats different........i can see it now, some day some one will say gee where did you get those louvered tail lights i have never seen them before and us cheesy cheese grater guys will say oh their stock.....i always thought they looked cool at nite...

Thanks guys :)

Im loving the Red too
Ive always liked this red Ever since I seen it in England,
This will be the third car Ive owned in Radiant Red,

I actually probably own the only Mustang In Radiant Red as that color wasn't avalable here (cept in 89 on a few Merkur XR4Ti's)

You sure love your red don't you. :p

The car looks great by the way. The red mirrors...acceptable; the red cowl...alright...; the red door trim...eh. I just think that whole trapezoidal window area looks best when its all black, especially when the windows are tinted.

Looks like a high quality job to me though.

Thanks,

I have like 50 photos of all the stages,

I went down there and saw my car in total pieces,
Everything off, hood, wing, hatch, body kit, ground affects, bumpers,
Looked like a parted out LX lol

and then I have pics of each bit getting stripped, primered (twice) painted, clear coated,

and finally all put back together,
It was very nail biting, I got so scared they were gonna screw it up

I still havent washed or waxed it and its shiny as hell,
I LOVE red paint lol

My black car stayed clean for about 20 mins after I washed it,
Dont get me wrong, I LOVE black Stangs,
But theres something about red, Esp THIS red thats really attractive to me,