Finally Got My Stang Running Again!!

Three50won

10 Year Member
Jul 11, 2010
Well, she has been sitting for months. I had a fuel pump fail on me and then it took me forever to buy a new one and install it. I installed the new one and accidentally crossed the wires...so she would not start. Finally today I took the tank down and found the wires crossed...so I wired it correctly and got her started. Now the fuel level sender is not working. But no big deal, my baby is running. So maybe on Sunday I will get the sender fixed and I'll be crapping gold. Man have I missed my baby. I've been driving my 2010 Camaro SS everyday but I still miss my Stang. Something about that car...

• Sponsors (?)

Glad to hear it. Its a sad thing when your car is down. I got an old beater I drive around most of the time but knowing that my car is a viable option always makes me smile.

Yea! This weekend I'm gonna get the fuel level sender working properly and then all will be well. I drove her around today and it was a blast!!

I got the fuel level sender working properly. Got the car tuned with no CEL. Everything is running perfectly and I couldn't be happier. Next thing on the to-do list is to get the car through inspection and get the cruise control working.

Right on brother. I can't stand when something doesn't work on my car. I sweat the small details too. Do you have a good procedure for diag on a cruise control system? Mine works but its something I would be curious about should a problem arise.

Right on brother. I can't stand when something doesn't work on my car. I sweat the small details too. Do you have a good procedure for diag on a cruise control system? Mine works but its something I would be curious about should a problem arise.
I have absolutely no procedure for diagnosing the cruise control, lol! I was going to Google search an answer and procedure for fixing it. Any ideas?