Finally got pics of my Lightning....Wanna see? Yeah, I know it's not a Stang

• Sponsors (?)

I hate you!! ive been wanting one for like 3 years now, all the local places though want like 20K for a stock ass 80k mile truck with stuff missing, These things are fun to drive though, will kill the tires and do a very nice donut, better than all 3 of my foxes LOL, the salesman says: Man you been roastin my tires off? I said: They were old anyway!! Bk-cauley was doing the driving half of the trip, so it explains alot................

I hate you!! ive been wanting one for like 3 years now, all the local places though want like 20K for a stock ass 80k mile truck with stuff missing, These things are fun to drive though, will kill the tires and do a very nice donut, better than all 3 of my foxes LOL, the salesman says: Man you been roastin my tires off? I said: They were old anyway!! Bk-cauley was doing the driving half of the trip, so it explains alot................

yeah, I know what ya saying..I waited for a couple years too....I really worked the dealer to sell it for $16k

it's a 2001 with 75k miles on it.

Thanx for the compliments guys...much better than the responses I get on the Lightning forum....They are calling it ricey.