Finally got some pics.

FoxRod87

Feb 1, 2006
Carolina
here are a couple pics of the car I just got a couple weeks ago. These are before I started modding it.

toddsgt4.jpg
[/IMG]

This one is when I got my windows tinted 15% all the way around.

tintedwindows004.jpg
[/IMG]

These are the cool taillights.:rlaugh:

tintedwindows003.jpg
[/IMG]

tintedwindows001.jpg
[/IMG]

I'll post some more pics later.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't like the wheels on this car. I sold them last saturday and got my buddies polished 03 cobra wheels on there now. Just haven't took any new pics of it. And it has 178,000 miles on it.

I just took some more pics.

tintedwindows001-1.jpg
[/IMG]
tintedwindows002-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Got rid of them beautiful taillights.
tintedwindows003-1.jpg
[/IMG]
tintedwindows004-1.jpg
[/IMG]

here's my MGW shifter and new Kenwood Cd player with ipod hookup and got all new JL audio speekers. So it sounds good.
tintedwindows005.jpg
[/IMG]
tintedwindows006.jpg
[/IMG]

Thought I would throw in some pics of my 68 F100.
tintedwindows007.jpg
[/IMG]
tintedwindows008.jpg
[/IMG
tintedwindows009.jpg
[/IMG]
tintedwindows010.jpg
[/IMG]

Some of the pics didn't turn out to good. But y'all get the picture. I have also got new headlights and foglights to put in, and some eibach springs to put on. As for the exhaust I put on a BBK off road x pipe, dynomax bullet mufflers, and some Flowmaster tailpipes. It sounds like SLP LM1's just not near as loud. I also plan on putting a gear in it soon. Maybe a 3.55 or I might just go ahead and get 4.10s not sure yet.

Cool. Haha why the DR's and nice wheels on the ol' farm truck? :shrug:

Cause that's just the way I wanted it. I built the engine about 5 years ago put some good heads on, solid lift cam, aluminum intake with a demon double pumper, longtube headers, c6 tranny with street fighter torque convertor, b&m megashifter and moser 31 spline axles a spool and 4.33s in the back. With that setup I ran a 8.27@80 in the 1/8th. It ain't to bad for a 2 ton truck. It was just my first vehicle and I wanted it fast. Its streetable as long as you can keep gas in it. BTW its a 390FE.