• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Finally got the Car Back

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nagash01WS6
  • Start date Start date Oct 21, 2005
N

Nagash01WS6

New Member
Apr 15, 2003
402
0
0
Deland, FL
Oct 21, 2005
#1
  • Oct 21, 2005
  • #1
I had to have a new radiator support welded in from a slight accident in April.

Found a guy locally that would weld it in for $200.

He did a good frickin job too.

I'll have pics later with pics of the radiator in it.
 

1105

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
3,841
0
0
Daytona Bch, FL
Oct 21, 2005
#2
  • Oct 21, 2005
  • #2


btw, you're not going to have any room with that summit radiator in there now.
 
N

Nagash01WS6

New Member
Apr 15, 2003
402
0
0
Deland, FL
Oct 21, 2005
#3
  • Oct 21, 2005
  • #3
1105 said:


btw, you're not going to have any room with that summit radiator in there now.
Click to expand...

Aha... You have no idea how much room I have in there.

Pics coming soon.
 
N

Nagash01WS6

New Member
Apr 15, 2003
402
0
0
Deland, FL
Oct 21, 2005
#4
  • Oct 21, 2005
  • #4





There ya go.
 

urban96

bubb rubb says:"woo woooooo"
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2002
3,464
1
69
Syracuse, NY
Oct 21, 2005
#5
  • Oct 21, 2005
  • #5
plenty of room
 

DFG 5OH

Active Member
Aug 28, 2004
1,341
0
36
Louisville, KY
Oct 21, 2005
#6
  • Oct 21, 2005
  • #6
looks good
 

1105

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
3,841
0
0
Daytona Bch, FL
Oct 21, 2005
#7
  • Oct 21, 2005
  • #7
the dirty engine bay makes me sad... and I told you there was going to be enough room with the summit radiator in there
 
N

Nagash01WS6

New Member
Apr 15, 2003
402
0
0
Deland, FL
Oct 21, 2005
#8
  • Oct 21, 2005
  • #8
1105 said:
the dirty engine bay makes me sad... and I told you there was going to be enough room with the summit radiator in there
Click to expand...

I'll be working on that next.

I need to shorten the upper radiator hose.
 

SexyStang1994

Founding Member
Jan 18, 2002
911
0
16
Daytona Beach, Florida
Oct 22, 2005
#9
  • Oct 22, 2005
  • #9
yeah, I could stand in the engine bay there's so much damn room
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
261
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Sep 26, 2026
manicmechanic007
I
Engine Help requested in identifying how to resolve engine light issue
  • Ianslaney
  • Sunday at 2:23 PM
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
67
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sunday at 2:40 PM
Bullitt347
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
361
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Progress Thread The Mach Returns - Update/build thread
  • squeak93
  • Feb 20, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
17
Views
747
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Yesterday at 8:00 PM
squeak93
Buying with a bad motor?
  • djj62478
  • Mar 8, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
400
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Mar 11, 2026
TTSaleen
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?