Finally saw a camaro and mustang gt on the road

allcarfan

The Answer Man
Founding Member
Apr 8, 2001
North Atlanta
yesterday I saw three 2010 camaros on the road. I use to be, somewhat, of a cheerleader for these cars. After seeing them....I dont know why I was. Chevrolet must have done a REALLY great job photoing the PERFECT angles in magazines and online because those pictures are the only thing that does the camaro justice. One of the maros already had a big ding in the door.

On the way home from work, I finally saw a black 2010 gt. All I can say is...WOW. We followed that thing all the way home. What a great looking car from almost any angle.

• Sponsors (?)

Have you seen the inside of the maros? It's like :eek:

Kills me that they spent so much time on the outside and then put that nice ls2 under the hood and the inside looks like my friend's cobalt. It's like getting into an entirely different car

I also got the opportunity yesterday to see the new stang in person and wow. I have a grabber blue on order that I should have the first week of July and all I can say is I'm really happy with my choice of color now. The car is amazing in person.

Someone brought a grabber blue 10 Gt to a cruise night two weeks ago.

Awesome looking car.

Saw a maro ss at last weeks cruise night. Neat, kinda spacy looking. But like the Challenger, its large on the outside and real cozy on the inside. Looks like most of the engine is under the cowl. Not bad, lots of hp, but I like my Bullitt better.

I have the opposite effect. I have seen a few 2010 Mustangs Camaros and the Camaros win hands down for me. The Mustang is not bad, but the rearend just plain sucks. I have seen both at the dealer lots and the Camaro wins again. I have not sat in either of them, so I can't really comment on the interior. As for the Challenger, it looks good from a distance, but once it is close up or beside another car when the size becomes apparent, it looses all of its appeal.

I have to agree on the Camaro. It resembles the '69 car but doesn't have it's low, wide looks. I'll have to go eyeball a Challenger soon as well.

GT

The challenger is freaking awesome from the outside. Don't look at the inside thought. It will disappoint you. I was torn between the 2010 GT and a RT challenger and went with the GT due to the inside.

Have to be honest though. I romped on both cars and my butt couldn't tell the difference. I know the challenger has more power but I think the weight hurts it a bit. Still very fun to drive.

Agreed on the 'Maro.

I think that the Challenger looks bad ass! But I'd take my '08 over it any day.

I'm still undecided on the '10... Some color combos make the car look awesome (Grabber blue with flat black accents... :p) and some... Not so much.

after driving a 2010 there is a few points I like to make ... The car looks great moving , sitting still it still looks very cool,,, The interior is really a lot better than the 09 , not saying the 09 is bad but if you sit in a 09 and hop into a 10 you really see it .. I noticed the car is easier to see out of even than my GTO ..and fits me better too..
I havent sat in a Camaro but the seats or Vette low , and they is really a chopped look to the car as the windows look very short . and the A pillar .. Well just hope your never in thick traffic ...
Challenger is your perfect 40/40 car ... 40 feet 40 miles an hour it looks fantastic ...