FinallY!!!Vid of my GT with the VT stage II's!!

1low03gt

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
May 24, 2004
Cold Hell,Ontario,Canada!!
FIXED!!!Finally a Vid of my GT with the VT stage II's!!

I finally got around to get a vid of my '03 GT with the VT stage II n/a cams,and the exhaust is Mac h pipe with Flowmaster 40's. :D The vid was takin' with my new digi cam in the dark cold storage room :( .
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/b95e0a80-2170-4123-8ce3-98ab0158f247.htm
And here is a vid of my '03 GT ,sitting still,and in action.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/20b100aa-584c-4a7c-a090-98ab015c0dd7.htm
What you guys think. :shrug:
Vids are fixed. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Whats with the $33k MSRP. Thats ridiculous, more like an 03 cobra window sticker!! My vert MSRP was about 28k!

33mpg highway. YEAH RIGHT! Wtf?

Sounds wicked with the cams tho!

LOL,i had my 4 year old daughter with me.She loves going to the stang,or doing anything with the stang.Got to start them young LOL!!
Okey,they are the delta flows,and the Mac h pipe is catted,but gutted. :D

You're from London right? Think I recall seeing your car before. I lived in London a couple of years ago, and birthed LondonStampede.com (although long dead...)

:canada:

I am looking at getting the Deltaflow 40s myself. I have a catted Prochamber, so the set-up is somewhat similar. How do you like the mufflers? Are they quite loud? How is the interior volume, can you have a conversation at a reasonable volume or must you yell?

Thanks!!

:SNSign: Thanks for the compliments again everyone!!!

PULMEOVR said:
I am looking at getting the Deltaflow 40s myself. I have a catted Prochamber, so the set-up is somewhat similar. How do you like the mufflers? Are they quite loud? How is the interior volume, can you have a conversation at a reasonable volume or must you yell?

Thanks!!
It actually isn't to bad.I have a 4 year old daughter,and she goes everywhere with me in the stang,so yeah,that was a concern for me too,as i don't want to have a def child do to my stang.LOL!

So what part of the vid did you like bluextc,the HEAVY music,or the stang,or both .LOL!! :p (yes i remember that you like the heavy stuff too :nice: )
Again,thanks everyone.