• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech

Finding a Clutch Pedal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justin01
  • Start date Start date Jun 23, 2008
J

Justin01

Founding Member
Apr 22, 2002
546
0
0
Texas
Jun 23, 2008
#1
  • Jun 23, 2008
  • #1
I'm looking to convert my c4 to a toploader. I think I have a good idea of what I need but I can't find a clutch pedal. Anyone know who has them for a 1970? Or am I going to have to go junkyard hunting....
 
S

STSFCTN67

Member
Feb 5, 2003
450
0
16
Denver, CO
Jun 24, 2008
#2
  • Jun 24, 2008
  • #2
http://www.safepay.net/cgi-bin/shop/cart.cgi?db=mddata.txt&category=pedals&merchant=moderndriveline


$160.00
 
R

Rapid

New Member
Mar 31, 2005
297
1
0
Columbia, SC
Jun 24, 2008
#3
  • Jun 24, 2008
  • #3
I had very good luck finding what I needed on Ebay.
 

woodsnake

15 Year Member
Jan 16, 2007
1,352
15
69
Hicksville, NY
Jun 24, 2008
#4
  • Jun 24, 2008
  • #4
I find that the 69/70 cougar /mustang clutch pedal is made out of unobtanium.

I paid almost 400 for mine. Then I found one at a local yard, for under a hundred.

The one listed above seems like a decent deal, that is the first time I'd heard of it!
 
J

Justin01

Founding Member
Apr 22, 2002
546
0
0
Texas
Jun 24, 2008
#5
  • Jun 24, 2008
  • #5
Wow. And it works with my brake pedal. Thanks for the help!!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

4
Drivetrain Wilwood Clutch and Brake Pedal Combo Installation - Help
  • 427stang
  • Jul 8, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
80
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 8, 2026
427stang
4
WTB Wanted - Foxbody clutch pedal
  • TTSaleen
  • Aug 4, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
3
Views
154
Want to Buy Aug 6, 2026
General karthief
T
Vibrating clutch pedal
  • t.hite10
  • Aug 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
196
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 11, 2026
squeak93
Clutch pedal to Quadrant lag
  • Potomus Pete
  • Aug 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
341
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 27, 2026
Noobz347
P
67 Mustang, with the 302 want to convert auto back to the original manual
  • Pdunn
  • May 3, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
188
Classic Mustang Specific Tech May 7, 2026
Mcmahst
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?