first cruise in new car

tjmaxx said:
...But the cops dont seem to like the car I had one follow me around town already so I just pulled into a Jewel parking lot.
Don't you hate that! but you gotta get used to it. they all do it to me in my town and it bugs the Shiiezt outta me! they just follow you waiting for you to make a mistake.

i had a really dumb cop following me once so i turned right off a main street then made another immediate right turn at the next intersection, then another right turn at the next, and then finally stopped to make the last right (i made a complete circle) and that idiot realized he just followed me as i drove around in a circle....and then he sped off. Haha :rofl:

• Sponsors (?)

TrueBlue03 said:
Don't you hate that! but you gotta get used to it. they all do it to me in my town and it bugs the Shiiezt outta me! they just follow you waiting for you to make a mistake.

i had a really dumb cop following me once so i turned right off a main street then made another immediate right turn at the next intersection, then another right turn at the next, and then finally stopped to make the last right (i made a complete circle) and that idiot realized he just followed me as i drove around in a circle....and then he sped off. Haha :rofl:

Nice:lol:

Well I must say I dont like street racing but I raced a Honda Civic hatchback. It wasnt a planned race or anything but he was talking crap so I had to show him why not to mess with a stang:D I only raced through first gear wich isnt much because of my 4.10s but I had an easy 3-4 cars on him by like 20mph so I let off because it wasnt worth it. He didnt say anything to me the rest of the night and I saw hime like 5 more times:SNSign:

On a side not I got some sweet clear corner headlights for free:nice: I have a buddy with a 97 Cobra and he gave them to me because he keeps on buying different ones to see what he likes best. I think these should look sweet, I am going to install them tomorrow.

deftsound said:
i never get messed with in my car, no comments no cops no nothin, i guess im lucky

There is alot of kids around the county I live in with nice cars. They have alot of streetracing events but im not into the street racing scene.I go watch sometimes but you wont see my car street racing.