First time I've posted a picture of my fox, would like some advice

I just did the conversion this spring, I am wondering when I get it painted soon if I should go with a saleen wing with a 2.5 induction hood or keep it stock looking.

I have really been fighting with myself over this, any advice to sway me either way would be much appreciated

P1010746.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

What's wrong with the paint??? Looks good! whats up with the sideskirt though??? looks funny. wavy?? as for the saleen wing and cowl hood, i personally think it's over done. i like the look, but i'm goin to go for something different myself. maybe heat extractor.

I'm putting a saleen wing on my lx right now but only cause i have the ground effects too. I personally dont think they look good on gts. I'd stick with a cobra or stock spoiler.. The hood is a good idea though. I personally need something different then a flat hood.

Damn nice car! I would fix the side skirt looks a little warped? Anyways love the silver and get a cobra r hood and lx tails and that would be a baddass car!

Thanks for the responses guys, Yeah the driver skirt has been warped ever since I bought it, but I've been putting it off untill I get the new paint job.

I'm keeping the paint the same colour, its just a little tired lots of chips and such.

I really would like a hood for sure, and I am interested in the cobra wing idea. but I do like keeping the stock look as well.

I'm so torn!

2.5" cowl and cobra wing. ditch the black stripe and get the cobra grille insert...done

:nice: +1

and if it's in your budget, get a cobra rear bumper too. and and i'm assuming you don't have sub frame connectors....you might want to get a pair if you want to keep your (when you get them) new sideskirts from becoming all wavy like that. mine are like that...pisses me off. :mad:

check out this guys car...pretty much what we're getting at.

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=704162
View attachment 382972
View attachment 382973

The Saleen wing is gaudy. Cars around here with them on are piles. Most look like they are painted with a spray can. Your car is clean and nice, I would leave the stock wing. The hood, looks great stock, but a small cowl hood would look great too...thats a tough one. I like stock OEM parts on FOX Mustangs, they are worth more money that way!!!!!

I wouldnt get a cowl since everyone and thier brother has them (me included), i would look up the ones that are stock heigth, and have the 2 reverse vents towards the front of the hood... let me see if i can find a picture..

Edit, i dont know where the hell it is in my photobucket account, im sure someone here has a pic of the hood on sirsureshots old car.